The Yog Guru
Yoga for all – Basic Workshop is designed keeping in mind that the practitioners / sadhaks are being exposed to Yog for the first time and either are absolutely new to the science of Yog or may have tried their hands learning it through available free platforms : whatever their journey is , they need to understand the basics of Yog, dos and don’ts of Yoga practice and need to experience the yogic bliss during this course which will motivate them to accept this science throughout their life and to live a happy and healthy life.
- To understand the basics of Yoga and its importance in an individual’s physical, mental & overall health and well being.
- To prepare body and mind for the stillness, strength, and control.
- Strengthen the body, relax the mind, release tension, and establish a healing mind-body connection.
- Understanding the art of self-healing through Yoga.
- To introspect and aim to develop positive thoughts and behavior.
Maximum age Age is just a number .
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Yoga Mat
- 1.1 Basics of Yoga
- 2.1 Pranav Uchharan
- 3.1 Pawan Mukta Kriyas I
- 3.2 Pawan Mukta Kriyas II
- 4.1 Standing Asana
- 4.2 Sitting Asana
- 4.3 Lying Asana
- 5.1 Moving posture
- 6.1 Mudras Gestures
- 7.1 Dhyan (Mind and Meditation)
- 8.1 Breathing & Relaxation