Padma Shri Tilak Gitai
The Maestro Painter
Once a kid starts enjoying drawing or painting, they are natural to be curious about what new they can learn. So, we have the imd1 Happy Art for Little Artist – Intermediate for learners who are keen to learn new techniques and polish their skills. The course offers a fine balance of learnings involved in creating different types of art using techniques like charcoal, scratching, textures, one line drawing, memory drawing and more.
The exercises of memory drawing techniques teach step by step implementation of the drawing from experiences. They understand the difference in painting with oil pastels, pencils, sketch pens, watercolors and crayons and what effects can be achieved with the various types of colors. This increases their awareness level. As they learn the about the primary and secondary colors, and discover the color hues, they have strengthened cognition.
The kids will also get to study palm art and one line drawing. With Palm Art the kids explore their creativity. The one line drawing teaches them to observe the intricacy of any element and draw it. This maximizes focus and confidence in their ability to draw.
Further, they will learn about creating visual representation of different concepts and technical concepts. They get to study science in a fun way while comprehending to apply textures and shading along with various other principles of drawing.
They are also introduced to charcoal painting and concept of portraiture. It is one of the many forms of art which requires precision and thus teaches to pay attention to details. In addition, the kids will get to discover about symbols and typography.
In this course which is designed by Urmi’s Art Forum and endorsed by Padma Shri Tilak Gitai, the learners start to explore and get to experiment art. With each project, they polish their existing skills effortlessly while enjoying it throughout. While strengthening the fundamentals of drawing, this course also catalyzes the learning of new and finer skills.
Let’s explore Happy Art for Little Artist!
- Compose and color complex drawing from a memory (Memory Drawing)
- Experiment with mediums – compose drawings that has depth
- Apply all the basic techniques like space division, perspective and others in the drawing
- Implement different color applications like transparent and opaque
- Be able to observe better and have superior imagination
- Skillfully apply pencil shading technique
- Learn to color and use techniques to give depth and variety
- Draw using the technique of Palm Art, Patch Work,
- Make basic One-line Drawings (Single line drawing)
- Create visual impacts by paper folding drawings
- Draw scientific concepts and technicalities as visual information
- Apply color shading to depict dimension
- Understand the concept of Portraiture in charcoal medium
- Compose drawing from symbols and typography
Maximum age 10 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- A3 size worksheets
- Black sketch pen
- Kids Friendly - Crayons / Oil Pastels
- Wet wipes
- Poster paint bottles
- Round Brush
- Round brush no. 2,4 and 6
- Color Pencils (set of 24 or more)
- Water colour bottle paint
- Scratching tool
- Waterproof Black Sketch pen
- Disposable plates
- Specific materials required for each session is mentioned separately under each chapter/part
- 1.1 Memory Drawing Rainy Day with Oil Pastels
- 2.1 Composition Drawing & Coloring with Mix Media Technique
- 3.1 Children Playing in the garden
- 4.1 Picnic Charcoal shading
- 5.1 My Family 4 figures composition
- 6.1 Game Fun Art 4 Figure Composition
- 7.1 Birthday Party 4 Figure Composition
- 8.1 Diwali Celebration 5 figure composition with Oil pastels
- 9.1 Independence Day 5 figure composition with Water cake colors
- 10.1 Palm Creative Art
- 11.1 Single Line Drawing
- 12.1 Historic Dinosaur Paper Fold Art
- 13.1 Plant Structure Texture Printing
- 14.1 Digestive System Diagram Drawing and Colouring
- 15.1 Charcoal Portrait
- 16.1 Social Cause Swacch Bharat Poster Making