Padma Shri Tilak Gitai
The Maestro Painter
imd1 Happy Art for Little Artist – Advanced will teach the kids how to create advanced art. One of the best ways to enjoy art is to keep learning newer techniques. The aim of the course is to impart knowledge about various types of art forms, design principles, color psychology and more.
The kids will discover the various pencil shading techniques, and the value scale in gray scale, pattern and monochrome. They will know that each color has a psychology associated to it which can alter how we feel.
Strengthening the basics, this course will give a higher understanding of the various principles of design like balance, contrast, pattern, movement, illusion, variety, unity, overlapping and more. The child will learn about incorporating perspective into their art and one point perspective. They will create 3D drawing on 2D drawing sheet.
Further, they will learn to visually represent various concepts and theories. They will also be taught the other forms of art like Doodle Art, Zentangle, Pointilism Ink Artwork and Typography. While learning so, they master the basics of drawing which will aid in expressing their thoughts and creativity.
Moreover, the course will be taught in a step by step method which will inspire and delight the child. Being an interactive and practice-oriented course, it will ensure the right techniques are mastered. The process of creating art is highly satisfying and has amazing effects on the cognitive development.
This course is designed for kids to extract the maximum benefits and knowledge. Their observation, confidence, imaginative power is impressively improved. The ample amount of practice will mold them, give them a sense of accomplishment and leave them feeling good.
For kids who love to draw and paint, the learning will help them in the long run where they polish their craft. Needless to say, kids have great grasping capabilities which implies they will start mastering the various skills in less time. This allows for a boost in their creativity.
Let’s explore Happy Art for Little Artist!
- Understand color psychology
- Learn pencil shading techniques and process of layering and gradation
- Understand Value scale in Gray scale, Pattern and Monochrome
- Draw 3D on two-dimensional sheet
- Use color applications like transparent and opaque to achieve different effects
- Create one-point perspective drawing
- Make visual information using concepts and theories
- Apply all the basic concepts of drawing like overlapping, composition, placements and so on
- Understand the application of key principles like Balance, Contrast, Emphasis, Movement Illusion, Pattern, Rhythm, Unity and Variety
- Draw a Mandala, Notebook Art, Doodles
- Become Familiar with Zentangle Art and Pointilism
- Compose imaginary drawings using various techniques
- Apply different coloring techniques to achieve dimensions
- Learn Typography
- Embrace creativity and confidence
- Draw concepts and Technical Drawing
Maximum age 10 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- A3 size worksheets
- Black sketch pen
- Kids Friendly - Crayons / Oil Pastels
- Wet wipes
- Poster paint bottles
- Round Brush
- Water colour bottle paint
- Round brush no. 2,4 and 6
- Waterproof Black Sketch pen
- Disposable plates
- Charcoal pencil
- Specific materials required for each session is mentioned separately under each chapter/part
- 1.1 Colour Psychology
- 1.2 Color Wheel
- 1.3 Color Scheme
- 2.1 Pencil Shading Techniques
- 3.1 Square Anamorphic illusion
- 3.2 Circular Anamorphic illusion
- 4.1 Value Scale
- 5.1 One Point Perspective Drawing and Coloring
- 6.1 Water Bodies Sand Artwork
- 7.1 A Ballet Dancing Girl Art with Recycling Objects
- 7.2 A Butterfly Art with Recycling Objects
- 7.3 A Christmas Tree Art with Recycling Objects
- 7.4 The Lion Art with Recycling Objects
- 8.1 Design Balance Mandala
- 9.1 Design Contrast Creative Art
- 10.1 Design Emphasis Play with Food
- 11.1 Curve line illusion pattern
- 11.2 Line illusion pattern
- 12.1 Principle of Design Pattern Art
- 13.1 Principle of Design Rhythm Pattern Art
- 14.1 Principle of Design Unity 3D Art
- 15.1 Principle of Design Variety Art
- 16.1 Doodle Artwork
- 17.1 Zentangle Method
- 18.1 Pointillism Ink Artwork
- 19.1 My Imaginary DOG
- 19.2 My Imaginary CAT
- 20.1 Typography