The Legendary Cricketer
Sports is a great avenue for promoting healthy lifestyle for children. It not only benefits their physical health, but also improves their mental health reducing stress and making them more active. In addition, there is no better way to develop the social skills of the child than getting them play a sport, as it involves interacting with other players, sharing the interests and doing teamwork.
Also, the young children are always looking for encouragement from their parents, coaches and adults around. With support from them, the children boost their self-esteem. Upon succeeding, they also gain a sense of achievement releasing happy hormones, which is great for their mental well-being.
The imd1 Cricket for Juniors - Advanced is designed to help the kids add to their pool of skills. Endorsed by VVS Laxman, this standardized course focuses on teaching the budding talents the importance of practicing the shots, stances, alignment and more. Later in life, if at all they choose cricket as their professional career, they must understand that they have few seconds to play the right shot and that right shot comes after years of practice. We ensure that any skill they learn is learnt in a right manner which is why we teach through games, activities and drills. For this age group, they tend to learn best only when they are having fun. Thus, the learnings are imparted with the same focus by making the sessions engaging. At the end they also get to learn VVS Tips.
Moreover, when children are taught about friendly competition from an early age, then it contributes in making them a humble being and display true sportsmanship. They learn to accept failure and success as a part of live and focus more on participation. They tend to grow to be initiators and leaders. Sports is a good way to instill in the children that success and rewards are fruits of hard work.
At the young age of 10, it is important that the child’s physical fitness and development is being taken care of. They will enjoy gameplay when they enjoy the various drills. So, let the child discover the game of cricket, while allowing them to gain physical and mental fitness. Start their coaching today!
- Practice and perform advanced batting and bowling techniques
- Acquire skills and knowledge to perform specific batting shots
- Discover critical bowling techniques
- Improve speed, agility, focus and accuracy
- Gain better hand-eye ordination and grip of the hand
- Boost self-esteem and confidence
- Build strategic thinking and teamwork abilities
- Better the body postures and body alignment for bowling and batting
- Fine-tune the skills required for wicket-keeping and fielding
- Inculcate discipline
- Attain physical fitness and flexibility
- Learn VVS Tips at the end of each session
- Learn about the gameplay and its rules in detail
- Enhance awareness about the sport and its benefits
- Explore individual inclination towards batting, or bowling
Maximum age 11 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Water Bottle
- Hard Plastic Cricket Bat
- Polysoft balls
- Tennis balls
- Rubber balls
- Batting Tees
- Cotton Batting Gloves
- Abdomen Guard (for boys)
- 1.1 Warm up Exercises
- 1.2 Basic Stretching exercises
- 1.3 Basic Cool down exercises
- 2.1 Individual Warm up Activities
- 2.2 Team Warm up Activities
- 3.1 Fielding Techniques
- 4.1 Fielding and Catching Drills
- 4.2 Throwing Drills
- 4.3 Wicketkeeping Drills
- 5.1 Bowling Drills
- 6.1 Cricket Shot
- 7.1 Batting Drills
- 8.1 Game Sense