Stellar Dance Artist
BollyJazz is quickly gaining popularity amongst everyone because of it's amazing energy and style. As a dance form that is display of strength, poise, expressions and grace, it is improvisational in nature.
imd1 BollyJazz for Teens and Adults - Workshop is aimed at teaching the beginners and let them have a taste of BollyJazz dance form. The curriculum runs through the various skills by imparting the right training. The learners undergo stepwise practice from warm-up and cool down sessions to correct body postures, arms and legs movements, basic techniques, choreography. Thus, forming a strong foundation to build upon.
The dance form because of its nature and elements inculcates various positive impacts on the learner gradually, both physically and emotionally. The energetic moves work your body and improves your strength, flexibility and endurance. Moreover, the session leaves you feeling happy and relaxed. You can witness that you can challenge what you once thought to be your limitations and be able to express your emotions.
So, engage in the fun, energetic workshop and enjoy yourself!
- Perform the basic BollyJazz dance steps
- Learn the right body postures, arms and foot work and primary techniques
- Learn the vital warm-ups and cool down exercise
- Observe the way it can strengthen the body muscles
- Gain confidence and self-awareness
- Become mentally relaxed
- Experience the dance form and expressing emotions through choreography
- Get an idea of working in teams on stage
- Learn about BollyJazz dance and its advantages
- Instill self-discipline and improves social skills
Maximum age Age is just an number .
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Fitted T-shirt and tights/Shorts
- Anti-Slip Socks
- A water-bottle
- Hair neatly tied in a bun
- 1.1 Foundation Knowledge
- 2.1 All about posture in BollyJazz
- 3.1 Exercises
- 3.2 Isolations
- 3.3 Core Exercises
- 4.1 Cooling Down
- 5.1 Feet Positions
- 5.2 Hands
- 5.3 Arm Positions
- 6.1 Step Together and variations
- 7.1 Ball Change and variations
- 8.1 Shuffle and variations
- 9.1 Ballet Moves
- 9.2 Jazz Moves
- 10.1 Walks
- 10.2 Hops, Leaps and Flicks