Stellar Dance Artist
Western dance incorporates elements of ballet, jazz, hip-hop and modern contemporary dance. This dance form is all about expressing emotions through movements of the body and comes from the soul.
imd1 course “Western Dance for Juniors Workshop is designed to learn dance in easy steps from an early age. This course is intended for the kids who love to groove to any music or rhymes and want to channelize their oozing expressive energy. This workshop will beneficial to learners who might be completely new to this dance forms or have some basic idea about it or have learnt some other dance form and are keen on learning basics of all western dance forms.
- Learn the various techniques, postures, turns and movements
- Demonstrate the various positions used in dance choreographies
- Boosts Creativity and Confidence
- Improve balance, flexibility, agility and coordination
- Increase muscular strength, motor fitness,
- Enhanced physically agility
- Express yourself by means of dance
- Relieve stress and ensure psychological well-being
- Develop endurance and discipline
Maximum age 12 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Wear a Fitted T-shirt and tights/Shorts
- Anti-Slip Socks
- Hair neatly combed and girls to tie a bun