Photography is a great way to build confidence and spark creativity. Especially with the young curious beings, they also observe the world in a different manner, their inspirations are vivid. This enables them to capture images that are different with fresh perspective. While they are intrigued by their surroundings, they lack the right set of technical skills to bring out their imagination in the picture they click.
The imd1 course, L1 Photography Concepts for Kids is designed to assist the budding shutterbugs to develop a thorough understanding of the various photography concepts in a simple yet effective way. The lesson plans are aimed at giving wings to their imagination with the camera and to encourage creativity. Endorsed by the legend, this course enables the young to capture astonishing photographs using digital camera, mobile camera and even tablets. Developed in a scientific manner, each chapter is structured and comprise of stepwise instructions that provide clarity on various concepts. Along with that they are packed with detailed study notes, visual explanations in form of videos and images, and important tips for creative ideas.
After completion of the course, the young lads will be able to compose and click technically correct as well as aesthetically appealing pictures. Learners would have knowledge of camera fundamentals, understand the technical concepts like aperture, shutter speed, ISO, composition, flash and timer, selfies, groufies, resolution and more. They would also recognize and use the modes like portrait, panorama, landscape.
The higher advantage of the course is that this course induces confidence and upon completion, there is a sense of achievement. Learners develop real-world photography skills, but also cultivate curiosity, focus and patience. This will be a steppingstone for their photography career. Most importantly, the course is practical oriented with numerous exercises making photography lessons totally fun.
Let’s get ready to use the camera to its best potential and capture unforgettable photos!
Photography is an Art and Art is not what you see but what you make others see!
So, Let’s start Clicking…!!!
- Compose and Capture stunning photos
- Have enhanced camera skills
- Complete understanding of the exposure triangle – aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Thoroughly understand the various functions in digital camera, mobile camera and tablet
- Click pictures in different modes like panorama, portrait, and more
- Comprehend the concept of composition
- Have a boosted confidence in clicking photos
- Tap into and nurture unique creative style
- Express emotions by means of photos
- Explore a new hobby or a career option
Maximum age 18 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- DSLR Camera or Smartphone with Camera
- 1.1 Introduction to Photography
- 1.2 Evolution of Photography
- 2.1 Basics of Camera
- 2.2 Explore Camera Categories!
- 2.3 Aerial photography: Drones
- 2.4 Dive in to know Working of Camera
- 3.1 Get a Grip of Compact / DSLR Camera
- 3.2 How to hold Smartphone Camera
- 4.1 Understand your Smartphone Camera better
- 4.2 More about Pixels and Resolution!
- 5.1 Creativity with Composition Techniques
- 6.1 High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- 6.2 Portrait Mode
- 6.3 Panorama
- 6.4 Burst mode for action shots
- 6.5 Flash and Timer
- 7.1 Exposure
- 7.2 Shutter Speed
- 7.3 Aperture
- 7.4 ISO
- 8.1 Photography Tips and Tricks
- 9.1 Get a Perfect Selfies!
- 10.1 Video and Slo mo