In this age of technology, if one thing that has evolved it is the camera of your mobile phone. From 1 megapixel to more than 100 megapixels, we have come a long way in just about two decades. And this has enabled many smartphone users to enjoy the art of photography. Moreover, it has opened new avenues for photography enthusiasts to hone their craft without the limitation to own a professional camera.
Most smartphones these days have camera features and quality that point-and-shoot cameras offer. The quality of photos has improved so much that people can actually present the photos clicked on the mobile camera in their portfolio.
Yet, only a few percentages of people who own even mobiles with best camera features are unable to unleash the technology’s amazing feature. However, with the right knowledge, clear concepts, right techniques, you can take professional style photos and flaunt your skills.
The L0 Mobile Photography Workshop is for enthusiasts like you who are keen on polishing their skills. You have amazing ideas of photos but are unable to capture them. This course, endorsed by the photography legend Dabboo Ratnani, teaches you stepwise the various important concepts like exposure triangle, camera features, modes in the camera, editing of the images, and more. The lesson plans are structured with the right instructions, in-depth knowledge, study notes, explanations with apt visuals having images and videos. With the various exercises and practical demonstrations, you gain a thorough clarity of concepts and are able to click better pictures yourself.
The course is a perfect way to transit yourself as someone who is a pro at mobile photography. Making you technically sound in the mobile photography, the course runs through the basics right till advanced techniques like night photography, image editing, compositions and selfies and groufies. In addition, you will also learn about mobile photography tips as well as how to maintain your mobile camera.
With this course, you will learn to take better pictures and also, understand the art of different styles of photography. Give a professional touch to your personal photos too! Bring out and let your skills shine in any kind of photography environment.
Let’s start clicking!
- Click pictures in different lights and environment settings
- Compose better pictures on your mobile camera
- Capture the most important moments of your life on time
- Express emotions and feelings through your photographs
- Have thorough understanding of the concepts of mobile photography
- Apply mobile photography tips and tricks
- Understand composition, night photography, image editing
- Develop an individual creative flair
Maximum age No limit. Age is just a number to create a memory .
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Smartphone for class practice session
- 1.1 Mobile Photography The Overview
- 2.1 High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- 2.2 Portrait Mode
- 2.3 Panorama
- 2.4 Burst Mode
- 3.1 Creativity with Composition
- 4.1 Get Creative with Night Photography
- 5.1 Tools for Taking Selfies / Groufies
- 5.2 Click Perfect Selfies
- 5.3 Things to avoid while taking selfies
- 6.1 Clean the Camera
- 7.1 Image Editing Options
- 8.1 Tips and Tricks for Amazing photography