Padma Shri Tilak Gitai
The Maestro Painter
Art is considered as one of the life skills which helps for life. It is useful in science, fashion, jewelry, architecture, graphics and many other aspects. It is also considered one of the most creative, fun and recreation activity. When we talk about the skill to draw, it has fine guidelines but does not have much rules attached to it, which offers creative and expressive freedom.
While drawing one can find a hidden trove of talent and an eye for art! Learning drawing at early stage makes kids more creative as it develops artistic flair. It is scientifically proven that drawing is an essential part of a child’s development.
imd1 Kid’s ART from HeART – Introduction course is designed for young kids to inculcate skills they need to begin their artistic journey into self-expression, reflection, and innovative thinking. This course focuses on elements of art, basic color schemes, shapes, creating complex forms, organizing shapes and lines, and use of various techniques of Art. The coaching approach used in this course is kids-friendly, tested for young kids, step-by-step standardized method. It is developed in scientific way with application of concepts learnt in real-life in a manner that will inspire and delight your child into drawing action. This course provides a right approach and free imagination rein by focusing on developing cognitive skills, motor skills, creative & invention skills with fun lessons. Exploration & experimental are the key ingredients.
These art courses are designed & developed in a scientific way considering the age group which falls under the pre-schematic & schematic stage of artistic development. The Art courses are designed in consultation with Urmi’s Art Forum and endorsed by Padma Shri Tilak Gitai. Each chapter of the course teaches concepts in clear & concise manner with its application in real-life and also teaches new technique. imd1 standardized arts courses help grow more thinking neurons, increases the feel-good neurotransmitter dopamine, improves concentration and make kids smarter.
In drawing, there is no right or wrong. What works for one, may not for another. The encouragement is to enjoy the work with passion and not worry about messing up as all is fair in love, war and Art!
Nurture your child’s self-esteem with Art!
- Evolved motor skills
- Identify primary and secondary colors
- Be able to draw different shapes like circle, semi-circle, square, rectangle with freehand
- Learn sgraffito also known as Scratch Art
- Become familiar with the concept of Overlapping colors
- Creatively use the combination of shapes to create an object
- Improved imagination and creativity
- Develop concentration, patience & focus
- Recognize important objects, birds, animals and so on
Maximum age 17 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- A3 size worksheets
- Black sketch pen
- Crayons / Oil Pastels - Anything is okay as far as its Kids friendly
- Round Brush
- Water colour bottle paint
- Scratching tool (available in the oil pastel box, use back side of a bush, use corner of a ruler, chopstick, etc)
- Waterproof Black Sketch pen
- Specific Materials Required for each session is mentioned separately under each chapter/part
- 1.1 Introduction to Drawing
- 1.2 Drawing Tools
- 2.1 Go CRAZY!
- 2.2 Scribble Away
- 2.3 Rainbow Scribbles
- 3.1 Lines
- 3.2 Curves
- 4.1 Understand Colors with Parent Child Techniques
- 4.2 Play with Colors
- 5.1 CIRCLE The beginning
- 5.2 Application of Circle in Real life
- 5.3 Creativity Using Circle Dot Painting
- 5.4 Creative Coloring using Circle Butterfly
- 6.1 Semi Circle The Beginning
- 6.2 Application of Semi Circle in Real life
- 6.3 Creativity using Semi Circle Umbrella
- 6.4 Creativity using Semi Circle Mushroom
- 7.1 Square The Beginning
- 7.2 Be Creative with Square
- 8.1 Rectangle The Beginning
- 8.2 Be Creative with Rectangle
- 8.3 Create 2D Design with Blow Painting
- 9.1 Scratch Art “Cityscape”
- 10.1 Creative Use of All Shapes Car
- 10.2 2D Design Composition Gift for Parents!
- 11.1 Innovate with Finger Print Balloon
- 11.2 Innovate with Finger Print Grapes
- 11.3 Innovate with Finger Print Rainbow
- 12.1 Flower Collage
- 13.1 Illusion Art