Padma Shri Tilak Gitai
The Maestro Painter
Drawing is not just the most important building block of all Arts but also is beyond Art as it is useful in illustration, fashion, jewelry, architecture, graphic design, fine art, animation and even in science. It is also considered one of the most creative, fun and recreation activity.
Activity such as drawing comes naturally to a child. Children from young age are learning to express themselves and drawing is one medium for them. By means of drawing, the kids can see what they are thinking and then they further can play around with different ideas in their head.
There are many reasons one must encourage their child to draw. Apart from increasing imagination and allowing a display of their emotions, drawing aids in development of fine motor skills, cognitive process, confidence and memory enhancement. Drawing forms the basis of skills useful in fields like illustration, fashion design, graphic design, fine art, animation, and more. Moreover, art is also linked to creativity, an attribute that is considered one of the most significant factors in success of an individual, organizations and cultures.
imd1 Kid’s ART from HeART – Basics course is designed for young kids to inculcate fundamental skills they need to continue their artistic journey into creative, expressive and innovative thinking. This course focuses on elements of drawing / painting, use of drawing instruments, color-mind mapping, basics to complex shapes, creating complex forms organizing various shapes and lines, color shading techniques and more.
The teaching methodology is scientifically developed for a stepwise delivery of the course where the concepts are taught in application oriented, realistic way with so as to inspire the kids to draw and paint. This will lead in the enhancement of the child’s thought process, increasing brain plasticity, IQ and concentration too.
This art course is designed and developed with in-depth research in consultation with Urmi’s Art Forum and is endorsed by Padma Shri Tilak Gitai. Each chapter offers clarity on specific topics with its application exercise and teaches new techniques as well. Imd1 standardized courses help in improvement of cognitive process, brain development, gives boost in confidence, resulting in release of feel-good neurotransmitter dopamine, and make the kids smarter.
All Arts courses are designed & developed in a scientific way considering this age group which falls under the pre-schematic & schematic stage of artistic development. The Art courses are designed in consultation with Urmi’s Art Forum and endorsed by Padma Shri Tilak Gitai. Each chapter of the course teaches concepts in clear & concise manner with its application in real-life and it also brings new technique with every chapter. imd1 standardized arts courses help grow more thinking neurons, increases the feel-good neurotransmitter dopamine, improves concentration and make kids smarter.
It is important to understand that art provides the kids with amazing freedom to express themselves while having fun. So, no art is wrong or right. They are only depicting what they are imagining. Encouraging their original creativity will go a long way in helping them grow their individuality. Let’s start learning the Art Theories and its Elements in fun and unique way!
Learning of Art Theories and Elements in fun and unique way!
- Understand the fundamentals of Art
- Enhanced motor and coordination skills
- Develop own imagination and knowledge
- Draw and Color using different types of techniques and combination of them
- Know techniques of composition and space division
- Paint using various types of interesting techniques
- Observe Color Mixing
- Draw human face with basic expressions
- Build visual analysis and observational skills
Maximum age 17 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- A3 size worksheets
- Black sketch pen
- Crayons / Oil Pastels - Anything is okay as far as its Kids friendly
- Wet wipes
- Poster paint bottles
- Round Brush
- Watercolour bottle paint
- Scratching tool (available in the oil pastel box, use the back side of a bush, use corner of a ruler, chopstick, etc)
- Disposable plates
- Rough Cloth
- 1.1 What is Drawing
- 1.2 Know Tools required for Arts
- 2.1 Scribble Story
- 2.2 Pattern Coloring
- 3.1 Triangle The Beginning
- 3.2 Application of Triangle in Real life
- 4.1 Day and Night Texture Painting
- 5.1 Multi shape Kite
- 5.2 House with all Shapes
- 6.1 Diya Drawing & Coloring
- 7.1 Snow man
- 8.1 Blow Painting
- 9.1 Solar System Drawing and Coloring
- 10.1 Application Parallelogram Flowerpot
- 11.1 Create Seahorse with Salt Painting
- 11.2 Make National Flag with Sand Art
- 11.3 Paint with Sponge Tree
- 11.4 Create 2D Design with Sponge Stomping
- 12.1 Draw & Color Traffic Signal
- 13.1 Land, Water, Sky Drawing & Coloring
- 14.1 Draw Tortoise & Learn Crayon Resist Painting
- 15.1 Comb Painting
- 16.1 Hot Air Balloon Drawing and Coloring
- 17.1 Symmetry Painting Technique
- 18.1 Fork Painting Technique
- 19.1 Draw Human Face & Blow Painting
- 20.1 Draw Seascape & Learn Glue Resist Painting
- 21.1 Making of Family Tree