Stellar Dance Artist
Hip-hop dance has an evolving history that dates back to the 1960s. Majorly performed on hip-hop music, the dance style originally from the streets has progressed to incorporate various individual and classic styles like breaking, popping, locking, and more. It is a high on energy dance form which from the time of origin to today, that has undeniably gained more popularity. Hip-hop dance is also a great way to increase stamina & strength, boost self-esteem while having fun which makes it even more famous amongst aspiring and practicing dancers.
The imd1 Hip-hop Dance – Introduction Workshop is meant for absolute beginners and learners who want to learn it the right way. This course endorsed by the legend Sumeet Nagdev, focuses on building the essential basics for learning hip-hop. The various lesson plans are created with scientific consideration of learning the course. With every session you take away key learnings, from the vital warm-up and cool down exercises, stretches, techniques, variations, isolations to performing various dance moves on the dance floor. The concluding sessions will teach you choreographies with different difficulty levels.
In this standardized and structured course, you will learn the right techniques with detailed instructions. Further, you learn every move and technique intricately, with instructions broken down stepwise to make your foundational knowledge strong. The dance form has a lot of room for improvisation and hence the learning approach is going to be the same.
Hip-hop dance is a great way to indulge into an intense but fun activity. Learning Hip-hop dance is going to help build the core strength and control over the body. It also is beneficial to your mental health as it allows you to be expressive. Understanding all the moves and the rhythms to dance with, will make you more confident. At the end you will have your routine and you move a step ahead into becoming a creative, entertaining Hip-hop dancer. So, let nothing stop you from discovering one amazing dance form! Start learning!
- Perform different variations, isolations and techniques vital to learn hip-hop dance
- Exercise the various warm-up and cool down exercises and stretches
- Be able to perform choreography of different difficulty levels
- Know about the history and evolution of hip-hop dance style
- Discover the many benefits of learning hip-hop dance
- Develop core strength and boost stamina
- Boost self-confidence and lift your self-esteem
- Learn to express by means of dance and experience mental relief
Maximum age Dance has no age limit .
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Wear a Fitted T-shirt and tights/Shorts
- Wear Anti-Slip Socks
- A water-bottle
- Hair neatly comb, girls can tie a pony or a bun
- 1.1 Hip hop Dance
- 2.1 Exercises
- 2.2 Stretches
- 2.3 Isolations
- 3.1 Cooling Down
- 4.1 Step Together, Ball Change and Shuffle
- 4.2 Groove in Hip Hop
- 5.1 Let’s Wave
- 5.2 Just the Moves