Stellar Dance Artist
Hip-hop dance incorporates wide variety of styles and is a continuously evolving dance form. It also means that learners get to have a solid foundation. For anyone aiming to learn Hip-hop, it is imperative to learn an array of techniques and moves.
The imd1 Hip-hop Dance for Teens and Adults – Elementary course is the next level in the learning. This course endorsed by Sumeet Nagdev is standardized and is well-planned to teach the next level advanced techniques of Hip-hop. By now you know the various postures and stances. In this level, it is important that you learn to perform the advanced steps keeping the right postures and stances.
The course is well-thought and structured where every technique is taught by the Guru in the right way through stepwise instructions. For more clarity there are video and image references which help understand a step better. The various sessions also teach the stretches, isolations and warm-up as well as cool down exercises. You will also learn about the different styles that has influenced Hip-hop dance form. As you move towards the culmination of the course, the steps will be used to create a choreography and thus, you would gain a better grip and understanding of Hip-hop.
As you progress through the course, you will observe a positive change in your muscle strength. You will also be able to have a better control over your body and you feel more energetic and mentally relaxed post the sessions. Leverage that to your advantage by practicing at home too. In case you get stuck somewhere, you can always refer to the videos and explanations on the app.
Gear up for advance training and start learning!
- Learn advanced hip-hop techniques
- Polish your moves and stances
- Learn about the classical styles that influence hip-hop
- Develop flexibility, agility and muscle strength
- Increase stamina and core strength
- Gain confidence about performing your moves and techniques
- Express yourself in various ways in form of dance
- Successfully dance on the rhythm
- Understand the principles of hip-hop dancing
- Improve awareness of your body
- Understand ways to combine step and way a choreography is developed
Maximum age Dance has no age limit .
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Wear a Fitted T-shirt and tights/Shorts
- Wear Anti-Slip Socks
- A water-bottle
- Hair neatly comb, girls can tie a pony or a bun
- 1.1 Classic Styles
- 1.2 Other Styles
- 2.1 Exercises
- 2.2 Isolation
- 3.1 Cooling Down
- 4.1 Shake a Leg
- 4.2 Just Kicks
- 4.3 Move your body
- 5.1 Slide and Rolls
- 5.2 Jumps
- 6.1 Elementary Dance Performances
- 6.2 Demanding Dance Performances
- 6.3 Ambitious Dance Performances