Padma Shri Tilak Gitai
The Maestro Painter
Drawing is not just a recreational activity; it has plenty of benefits. The imd1 Happy Art for Little Artist – Amateur is specially designed in consultation with Urmi’s Art Forum for children to learn some new advanced skills of drawing and painting. The course is endorsed by the ace painter and Padma Shri Tilak Gitai.
The course focuses on teaching various techniques of using graphite, drawing human figures with, knife painting, color schemes, design principles like pattern, variety, depth, composition and much more.
Various chapters will support the learner to understand the nuances of different types of drawing. Drawing a human figure in different profiles will help the learner to understand proportions and structures and apply the concept of view. This will enhance their observational skills.
With techniques like knife painting, a child is exposed to the range of colors and texture painting. Each color is said to have an impact on the mood and imagination. With mixing, they learn to create new color hues. Discovering that induces curiosity and a sense of achievement in them which in turn makes them happy.
The kids will be taught memory drawing, one of the best exercises to boost the memory and imagination power. While making new drawings using this technique, they also clear and strengthen their basic concepts of perspective, overlapping, pattern, depth, composition, negative and positive space and more. Thereby, they also will possess heightened awareness about their surroundings.
Overall, the kid will learn about new techniques of painting and how to bring about creativity to their drawings and express the thoughts better. The ultimate goal is that they have fun while growing better each day while learning art.
Let’s explore Happy Art for Little Artist!
- Advanced drawing of human figure with profiles, standing and sitting
- Draw an identity of a person
- Embrace creativity and confidence with different Figure drawing artworks.
- Color in various skin tones for humans
- Draw human figures performing actions
- Draw characteristics of human hand and feet more realistically
- Learn about pencil graphite
- Paint using techniques like knife painting
- Compose and color a drawing from a memory (Memory Drawing)
- Compose and color a drawing with more than 2 human figures
- Apply the various concepts of drawing in an advanced manner
- Paint using pastel colors, pencils, sketch pens and others
- Apply shading using charcoal and paint in both transparent and opaque applications
- Achieve improvement in observation skills and boost imagination power
Maximum age 10 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- A3 Drawing Workbook
- A4 Drawing Workbook
- Pencils / Eraser / Sharpner
- Sketch pen Set
- Crayons / Oil Pastels
- 1.1 Graphite An Introduction and Materials
- 2.1 Front Figure Drawing Boy
- 2.2 Front Figure Drawing Girl
- 3.1 Full Standing Profile Drawing of Boy
- 3.2 Full Standing Profile Drawing of Girl
- 4.1 ¾ Standing Front Figure Drawing of Boy
- 4.2 ¾ Standing Front Figure Drawing of Girl
- 5.1 Full standing Figure Color it
- 6.1 Full Front Sitting Figure Drawing of Boy
- 6.2 Full Sitting Front Figure Drawing of Girl
- 7.1 Full Sitting Profile Drawing
- 8.1 ¾ Sitting Figure Drawing of Boy
- 8.2 ¾ Sitting Figure Drawing of Girl
- 9.1 Color Full Sitting Figure
- 10.1 Action Figure Artwork Standing Posture
- 10.2 Action Figure Artwork Sitting / Slipping Posture
- 11.1 Hand and Feet Drawing
- 12.1 Knife Painting Art
- 13.1 At the Beach Memory Drawing Collage Art
- 14.1 Memory Drawing Plantation