The Legendary Cricketer
For kids, sports and activities are a source of developing skills that support them lifelong. Cricket is a sport which is entertaining and engaging to indulge into and thus, children show much interest in it. The best advantage of playing cricket is it develops their physical fitness, motor skills as well as other soft skills. They can easily understand the various concepts like teamwork, coordination, focus, discipline, endurance which also helps them in their overall growth. But it is essential that the kids learn in an appropriate environment.
The imd1 Cricket for Kids - Intermediate course, s developed to teach the young learners the various cricket skills as per their age and grasping abilities. This standardized course endorsed by VVS Laxman, offers stepwise learning in a structured format. The various techniques of bowling, batting, fielding and wicket-keeping are taught by means of engaging activities, games, and drills. Ensuring that they learn it the right way, every activity is connected to one another and thus, they discover new lessons. At the end of each lesson plan, they discover VVS Tips for the techniques and activities they have participated in.
Cricket has several benefits for budding learners. From early on they understand and learn to accept failures, persevere for better performance, gain confidence, foster sportsmanship. Their motor skills are refined, their balance is improved along with coordination giving them increased agility. The kids who play cricket tend to have enhanced perseverance and stamina too. When they play in teams, they make friends and open up. Hence, their social and networking skills develop. Even if they do not choose cricket as their career, they inculcate vital skills that are useful in different phases of their life.
While becoming athletic, they also will become smart. The course is designed such that the kids, foremost, have fun and then take away formal trainings. Afterall, the best learning children get is while they play. So, allow your child to develop numerous skills while playing cricket. Start their coaching today!
- Improve accuracy, speed, and agility
- Learn advanced bowling and batting techniques
- Improved bowling and batting skills as well as stances
- Acquire the skills to perform different batting shots with help of the drills
- Develop advanced bowling techniques
- Gain confidence and boost self-esteem
- Gain a better grip at the hand-eye coordination
- Get VVS Tips at the end of each lesson plan
- Inculcate strategic-thinking capabilities, endurance and sportsmanship
- Fine-tune the essential skills for fielding and wicket-keeping
- Be adept in teamwork
- Enhanced disciplined
- Increased physical fitness and flexibility
- Explore and nourish the individual interest and skill area
Maximum age 9 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Water Bottle
- Hard Plastic Cricket Bat
- Polysoft balls
- Rubber balls
- Tennis balls
- Batting Tees
- Cotton Batting Gloves
- Abdomen Guard (for boys)
- 1.1 FUNtastic Warm up Activities
- 1.2 Warm up with Squad
- 2.2 Basic Cool down exercises
- 3.1 Fielding Drills
- 4.1 Catching Drills
- 5.1 Throwing Drills
- 6.1 Wicket keeping Drills
- 7.1 Bowling Drills
- 8.1 Batting Drills
- 9.1 Game Sense