Stellar Dance Artist
For enthusiasts of dance who want to learn an energetic dance form, the imd1 Bollywood Dance for Teens and Adults Workshop is the perfect way to start. Bollywood Dance style is heavy on story telling which is why there is more importance of facial expressions. With this dance form, one learns to blend in classical dance steps along with steps from styles like Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin and more.
Bollywood Dance form is performed on various styles of music which are a fusion of traditional and western styles. If you are looking to learn some fun and high on energy dance style, then Bollywood is certainly the one for you. It will introduce you to a great and exciting world of dance. This dance style will teach you to be graceful, learn how to perform the various steps and techniques and enjoy different choreographies. It helps one to express themselves and relax the mind. Give it a chance and we bet you will enjoy every beat of it. See the fun and positive transformation it will bring about in your personality.
Embrace the hidden Bollywood star in you!
- Know about Bollywood Dance Form, its interesting history and evolution
- Learn about the right postures and poise
- Perform various Bollywood steps and techniques like jumps, turns, twists, and so on
- Learn storytelling by means of dance
- Achieve more flexibility and fitness in your body
- Explore the art of creating dance compositions
- Start to express yourself through dance and experience a sense of belonging
- Experience relaxation and ecstasy through this dance form
Maximum age Age is just a number .
Students should carry following in backpack:
- A Fitted T-shirt and tights/shorts
- Anti-slips socks
- A water bottle
- Hair neatly tied in a bun
- 1.1 Bollywood Dance
- 2.1 All about posture in Bollywood Dance
- 3.1 Mudras
- 3.2 Hands
- 4.1 Exercises
- 5.1 Cooling down
- 6.1 Dance Moves
- 6.2 Bollywood Masala