Stellar Dance Artist
BollyJazz is a fun and energetic dance form that consists of various techniques which require fancy footwork, large leaps and sharp turns to be performed graciously while being expressive. If you have even slightest idea of what Bollywood dance is, then understand that BollyJazz is an extension to it with amalgamation of Jazz steps and practices.
An overall way of dancing in this style can be defined as something full of strength and poise at the same time. BollyJazz style of dance can be traced back to mid twentieth century where in Bollywood dance form had major influence of classical Indian dance forms like Kathak and Bharatanatyam and Indian Folk dances. Gradually, with the influence of the west, various dance styles got adopted and blended into the Bollywood style of dance.
The imd1 BollyJazz for Teens and Adults course is aimed at teaching the fine skills and techniques to the learners. If you ever thought that dance was something that you could never learn, this course is designed to prove the thought wrong. For any skill, what is essential is the right training and practice, both of which you will receive through this course.
This course will offer a step wise learning of the right postures, arms and legs movements. Further, you will learn about the key techniques of the BollyJazz dance form. With every stage, you get to understand and develop more confidence into becoming a better dancer.
Being a high on energy dance form, you will be able to attain more strength and physical fitness. The specific foot work and grace required will teach you to be patient, have increased concentration and appropriate coordination.
There will never be a dull session when you choose to learn BollyJazz. Most times, you perform in groups and thus, you can look at developing your social skills. Looking from other perspective, it teaches one to work harmoniously in a team while focusing on giving a better individual performance. It also helps you challenge your limits and outperform yourself leaving you feel energetic and stress-free.
This is one chance to go out and just enjoy yourself and be expressive. Start today and observe the positive transformation it brings about in your attitude
- Master the body postures, hand gestures and footwork
- Become thoroughly familiar with the vital warm up and cool down exercises
- Discover insights about BollyJazz dance form and its essence
- Develop skills to perform on stage and even at professional level
- Give a kick start to the journey of becoming a pro BollyJazz dancer
- Get trained to perform the various advanced techniques
- Boost confidence and eliminate stage fear
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Cultivate self-discipline and self-awareness
- Perform to tell stories and communicate various social issues
- Develop your unique artistic expression
- Learn balance and coordination
- Have a greater team spirit and express various emotions with ease
Maximum age Any age is right age to learn .
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Wear a Fitted T-shirt and tights/Shorts
- Anti-Slip Socks
- A water-bottle
- Hair neatly tied in a bun
- 1.1 Fundamentals of Dance
- 1.2 BollyJazz Dance
- 2.1 All about posture in BollyJazz
- 3.1 Vocabulary
- 4.1 Exercises
- 4.2 Isolations
- 5.1 Cooling Down
- 6.1 Feet Positions
- 6.2 Hands
- 6.3 Arm position
- 7.1 Step Together
- 7.2 Variation in Step together
- 8.1 Ball Change
- 8.2 Variation in Ball Change
- 9.1 Shuffle
- 9.2 Variation in Shuffle
- 10.1 Jazz Moves
- 10.2 Ballet Moves
- 11.1 Walks
- 11.2 Jumps
- 11.3 Hops, Leaps and Flicks
- 11.4 Turns
- 12.1 Elementary Performance
- 12.2 Demanding Performance
- 12.3 Ambitious Performance