Stellar Dance Artist
A blend of Bollywood and Jazz, BollyJazz dance style is for the young kids who love energy and dance. Engage the young ones into learning an energetic and stylish dance form.
imd1 BollyJazz for Juniors - Workshop is specially designed to teach the essential basics from leaps, turns, jumps, fancy footwork to strong facial expressions and energetic performance. The curriculum teaches the essential techniques and moves required to perform the dance including the vital hand and foot work of Jazz and Bollywood dance styles.
BollyJazz being highly energetic dance form, young learners have fun during the workshop. Besides, there are amazing benefits of learning and engaging in this dance form routines. Not only is it great to give a good exercise to the body, it also is a wonderful recreation that leaves the mind happy and relaxed. The young lads develop so many essential life skills like concentration, discipline, endurance. The steps and techniques they will learn will make their muscles stronger and body flexible giving the right kind of balance as they keep learning. At the same time, having to remember the techniques flexes the brain muscles which improves memory and concentration.
Slowly, they understand to express their emotions by means of dance when they will learn the dance choreography. So, let them reap the fruits of indulging in a new and fun-filled activity.
- Perform the various techniques and dance steps
- Comprehend the correct hand gestures, body postures and footwork
- Dance to choreography and experience expressing the various emotions
- Learn the right and essential warm-up and cool down exercises
- Start to develop muscle strength, endurance, flexibility and agility
- Observe body balance and coordination
- Boost self-esteem and self-confidence
- Relax mind and feel happy
- Inculcate self-discipline and self-awareness
- Learn teamwork and instill social skills
Maximum age 12 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Wear a Fitted T-shirt and tights/Shorts
- Anti-Slip Socks
- A water-bottle
- Hair neatly comb, girls can tie a pony or a bun
- 2.1 All about posture in BollyJazz
- 3.1 Exercises
- 3.2 Stretches
- 3.3 Isolations
- 4.1 Cooling Down
- 5.1 Feet Positions
- 5.2 Hands
- 5.3 Arm Positions
- 6.1 Step Together
- 6.2 Variation in Step together
- 7.1 Ball Change
- 7.2 Variation in Ball Change
- 8.1 Ballet Moves
- 8.2 Jazz Moves
- Session 3