Stellar Dance Artist
Make your child physically and mentally active. Engage them in a fun learning activity.
The imd1 BollyJazz for Early Birds - Workshop is curated to impart the foundational knowledge of the BollyJazz to the little dancing feet. The lessons plans are structured in a systematic way that allows for a stepwise learning. They focus on teaching the primary techniques including the correct body postures, cool-down and warm-up exercises, feet and arm position as well as basic choreography. The curriculum is specially designed constituting right instructions, images, and videos.
This will promote muscle growth and strength, help build focus, balance & coordination, relax the mind and encourage discipline & endurance. Children grasp new information quickly. Learning BollyJazz dance is going to have positive impact on their physical and mental health. Moreover, it is a great confidence boosting activity where they learn to express themselves.
The workshop ensures the learning process is fun and energetic with valuable knowledge to take away. Let the happy little feet inculcate important life skills while dancing!
- Perform the various BollyJazz dance techniques and steps
- Learn the vital body postures, hand & feet position, warm-ups, stretches, and cool-down exercises
- Dance to the basic choreography
- Display body strength, flexibility, balance, coordination
- Build confidence and awareness
- Feel happy and relaxed
- Familiarize with the BollyJazz dance, its benefits & terminologies
Maximum age 7 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Wear a Fitted T-shirt and tights/Shorts.
- Anti-Slip Socks.
- A water-bottle.
- Hair neatly comb, girls can tie a pony or a bun.
- 1.1 Foundation Knowledge
- 2.1 All about posture in BollyJazz
- 3.1 Exercises
- 3.2 Stretches
- 4.1 Cooling Down
- 5.1 Feet Positions
- 5.2 Hands
- 5.3 Arm Positions
- 6.1 Happy Movements
- 6.2 Move Around
- 6.3 Let’s Role Play