Stellar Dance Artist
Parents want to give the best exposure to their kids from a young age to grow up to be stronger, fitter and creative. Learning ballet will do just the same for your young ones by creating a strong foundation for the rest of their life.
imd1 Ballet for Early Birds - Workshop is designed for the young kids who are absolute beginners or want to brush up the basics of ballet. The workshop takes the learners through a stepwise learning journey. The learners will be taught the concepts with detailed explanations, demonstrations of various warm-ups, cool down exercises, body postures, stances, arm & feet position and techniques.
The standardized content of the workshop ensures to build a strong foundational knowledge. In addition, the course has several benefits where regular practice of Ballet is proven to build better motor skills, sensory awareness, cognition, memory in kids along with raised consciousness. It is also a positive impact on the mind.
Ballet can be the start to learn something new and exciting! Start today and relish the benefits of it!
- Learn the ballet positions, center work, body alignment
- Familiarize with ballet terminology
- Understand the correct feet and arms position, and body stances
- Perform the basic ballet movements
- Gain self-confidence and build body strength
- Develop self-endurance and self-discipline
- Improve body balance, coordination and flexibility
- Feel relaxed mentally
Maximum age 7 Years.
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Wear a Fitted T-shirt and tights/Shorts
- Anti-Slip Socks
- A water-bottle
- A dry healthy snack or a fruit is needed
- Hair neatly combed, girls need to tie a pony or a bun
- 1.1 Foundation Knowledge
- 1.2 Why to learn Ballet
- 2.1 All about posture in ballet
- 3.1 Basic Feet Positions
- 3.2 Basic Arm position
- 4.1 Port de Bras
- 4.2 Stretches
- 5.1 Cooling Down
- 6.1 Basic Movements
- 6.2 Balancing Movements
- 6.3 Across the Floor Movements