Padma Shri Tilak Gitai
The Maestro Painter
Learn Art with Fun. Drawing is a skill that is learned with fulfilling activities. This workshop is designed to give you the knowledge that you need to draw or create artworks while you enjoy your time.
This art course designed in consultation with Urmi’s Art Forum and endorsed by Padma Shri Tilak Gitai is for all age group. The course focuses on the basics of drawing elements and creating various artworks using concepts of Madhubani, Dot Painting, Fork Painting, Silhouette, Scenery Art etc.
imd1 Art with Fun for All – Workshop is aimed at teaching the beginners and let them have a taste of Art with various Artworks. Each topic is broken down into “easy to follow" and “easy to understand" standardised steps. The curriculum runs through the various skills by imparting the right training.
So, Let’s start the fun!
- Plan and organize own art lesson with ease
- Encouragement towards self-expression.
- Learn Art forms like Madhubani, Scenery
- Apply various coloring techniques
- Use the color schemes while painting
- Compose visual experimental still life drawing using patterns and motif and the various concepts of drawing
- Participate in an activity that cultivates critical thinking skills
Maximum age No age limit to learn any Art! .
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Kindly refer each session for list of drawing tools / equipment required
- 1.1 Painting Abstract Art
- 2.1 Paint Meadow with Fork
- 3.1 Learn Silhouette
- 4.1 Learn Moonscape
- 5.1 Spray and Fluid Art Painting
- 6.1 Warli Art on Dish
- 7.1 Learn to paint your shoes