Padma Shri Tilak Gitai
The Maestro Painter
Drawing is a skill that is learned and developed and this workshop is designed to give you the knowledge that you need to draw or create artworks better almost immediately! Anyone can learn how to draw or create artwork.
This art course designed in consultation with Urmi’s Art Forum and endorsed by Padma Shri Tilak Gitai is for all age group. The course focuses on teaching of basics of drawing elements and creating various artworks using concepts of Mandala, Blow painting, Madhubani Art, Zentangle, doodling, 3D Art etc.
imd1 Art for All – Workshop is aimed at teaching the beginners and let them have a taste of Art with various Artworks. Each topic is broken down into “easy to follow" and “easy to understand" standardised steps. The curriculum runs through the various skills by imparting the right training.
So, Let’s enjoy the Art !
- Plan and organize own art lesson with ease
- Encouragement towards self-expression.
- Apply various coloring techniques
- Use the color schemes while painting
- Compose visual experimental still life drawing using zentangles, patterns and motif and the various concepts of drawing
- Participate in an activity that cultivates critical thinking skills
Maximum age No age limit to learn any Art! .
Students should carry following in backpack:
- Kindly refer each session for list of drawing tools / equipment required
- 1.1 Madhubani Art
- 1.2 Create Madhubani Art on Tote Bag
- 2.1 Learn Dot Paining
- 3.1 What is Mandala Art
- 3.2 Create Mandala Art on Disk
- 4.1 What is 3D Art
- 4.2 Learn 3D Art
- 5.1 Learn to Create Aliens with Blow Painting
- 6.1 Create Snowflakes with Salt Painting
- 7.1 Zen tangle Art on Diary
- 8.1 Doodling Art on Cap